Eating Disorder APP for your Phone
We discovered a handy new APP for your smartphone that will assist you in your eating disorder recovery! Now you can carry your meal plan, goals and calendar all in one spot! Details here on the Recovery Blog.
It takes a village to get eating disorder recovery, but now that village has a helpful new APP to bring everyone together! Recovery Record is an app designed to assist those in eating disorder recovery, you can download it from the iTunes APP store.
This APP includes mood and meal monitoring “homework.” (The homework isn’t really homework. The APP prompts questions for you to answer to monitor your progress over the months of recovery.)
With Recovery Record you can:
· Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings in one private place on your phone.
· Collect jigsaw pieces to earn rewards and scrapbook collectables
· Customize your log form, meal plan, reminder schedules and alarm tones.
· Share your Recovery Record with your rehab treatment team, so they can help you to understand your behavioral trends and triggers.
· Receive and send anonymous encouragement messages and virtual gifts from and to 1000s of other people using the APP.
· Access 1000’s of meditation images and affirmation messages.
Recovery Record is perfect for every stage of eating disorder recovery from anorexia, bulimia, compulsive overeating and other eating disorders.
What do you think of an APP to assist you in recovery?
Would you download it?
Why or why not?
Join In On The Conversation Below!