Why the Victorian?
Our center is known for having a very unique combination of incredible location and clinical excellence.
- Experienced and successful eating disorder treatment staff using a lovely Victorian house as the setting for their work
- Experienced in identifying and treating related addiction issues, dual diagnoses, and co-occurring disorders
- Extensive workshops and educational topics to explore different aspects of treatment
- Real-life experiential environment with the support and caring of an entire community
- The woman can progress into the T.E.A.C.H. College Rehab Program for recovering students, which includes career assessment, transportation, and academic tutoring
- Active and long-standing alumni community
- Access to the world’s best clinical professionals to precisely match client needs
- Complete flexibility to cater towards client’s specific privacy needs
- A "Perfect Blend" of treatment modalities including 12-Step principles, traditional therapeutic process, and alternative and holistic activities (including Neurofeedback)
We encourage women to continue their care after they have been successful at the Victorian for 30 to 90 days.
Studies show that length of time spent receiving treatment for an eating disorder is the most favorable indicator of sustained recovery.
The Victorian has The Patrice House to help the woman transition out of primary care residential treatment and learn how to adjust to life in with a level of monitoring that is a "step down" from the Victorian program.
The Victorian also has an IOP Program for woman to participate in during the days while they reside at home (or another transitional "sober living" environment).